Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011

To my Family

Dear Family,


Thank you for all the support you gave to me. I owe you a lot because without your care and love I don't think I can reach to this point. Sorry for all the things I've done. I am very happy because I am part of the family. I fell secure and safe. For every trials we've encountered we always tell ourselves that don't worry we are here to comfort and love you. Thank you to all. Just be strong for every challenges and difficulties we may encounter. God bless to us! I love you Ma, Tatay, Jessica, Prince and my dear Paulo. :) Take care.







To my Friends





  
Dear friends,

Thanks for all lessons I've learned from you guys. I will cherished that memories and will treasure it for the rest of my life.  Thank you for all those joys and laughter we've shared. You guys are my true friends because you were there for me in every problems I had. In good times and in bad, just always remember that I am always ready to listen and comfort you because that's what friends are for. To my high school friends, I can't wait to see you guys in our reunion. I already missed the bondings and shared ideas we made. I love you guys.





My countrymen/women


Dear Fellow Filipinos,
I hope that someday we, as Filipinos, will help each other and unite because of only one reason. Be a model that will serve the others. Each of us has a potential to become a leader and aim for a better country. I hope that someday all of us will be a hero for the future generation. Being a hero is not all about you have die for your country but it's about giving and sacrificing your time and talent to your countrymen around you. It is about your care to your fellow Filipino. Let us unite in a one goal and that is to help our fellow countrymen to their life. Let us raise our nation and see the progress.




Our Mother Earth


Dear Mother Earth, 
Thank you for giving us the shelter, food and comfort that we need. It is true that this is one of the wonderful things  God has ever made because this is connected to our life. Sorry for all the bad things we made to you that causes destruction to you. I promise to make a change for you, Mother Earth. I hope someday all of the people will gather and unite just to clean the environment and go for a greener surroundings. It's not only for us but also for the own good of others and for our future generation. Thanks Mother Earth! ;)





 To our Church




Dear Church, 

             I am happy because you always give and proclaim the Word of God. 
Thank you for giving us the privileged to go to church every Sunday.May you 
continue to spread the Good News and the Salvation of God's kingdom. 
Serving other people was a great sacrifice and I will keep that word to my 
mind and heart. :)


   



Walang komento: