Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011

My Experience with Him

 I experience Jesus in my everyday lives. The first photo on the right side was taken in our Retreat when I was in High School. I felt that Jesus is with me especially on that day because he made me feel and realize that he will always be beside me. He made me stronger and a better person. Someday I want to be a good example to my fellow youth.














Jesus is with me every time I go to one place from another. He also guides my loved ones. He always keeps me safe from harm and danger. I feel protected and not afraid to be exposed to every routes I will go. =)

1 komento:

Roma C. Padua ayon kay ...

With Jesus, its always the best experience. But I do hope you'll learn to appreciate it Him even in the midst of worse situation. In such time, Jesus is greater :)

Experience Him and be at owe! :)