Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011

How did I led them to God and How did they led me to God?

They led me to God through their teachings and experiences. I can say that my parents, teachers, priest and also my friends are the ones who is responsible of giving me some things that made me a better Christian and Follower. I am fully attached to them that's why I learned from them especially when we had bonding and recollections.My sibling are the people that I led to God because they deserve the blessings from him. I may be not a perfect sister to them but I can be the best just for them to realize that God is always there waiting for them. I want to be a model sister to them. It's hard for me of course to become a good sister so that they can follow my way to God. I will do my responsibility to them for their own good. :)

Walang komento: